1. I wish I had more exciting celebrity encounters. All I've got is sharing a plane with the big guy from P.M. Dawn and meeting Phyllis from The Office at the airport.
2. I don't ever get 'full'. I just run out of food on my plate. I think this is a problem.
3. I've worn way more spandex than any man ever should. Between 8 years in a circus and 4 years of cold weather running, I've had more than my share of tights-wearing.
4. I went an entire semester of college without wearing pants on Sundays. This meant going to Taco Bell in my boxers.
5. I'm not very good with colors. Another way to put it would be to say I'm Red-Green colorblind, but I like my way better. This led my elementary school art teacher to think I was special.
6. I watch Oprah pretty much everyday. Even though I don't like her. My thought here is that if she's going to brainwash half of the country, I wanna know what she's telling them.
7. Even though I'm surrounded by technology all the time, I'm fascinated by fax machines.
8. I'd probably buy more flowers if they had more masculine names. Posies, daisies, petunias...who came up with these names?
9. I don't think I've ever been punched in the face. Always wondered what it would feel like. Not enough to try it.
10. I've run six marathons. I know why I ran the first one, but have no clue why I ran the last five.
11. I really don't like loose change. Or any paper money, for that matter.
12. I'm the only person I know that has no interest in going to Hawaii. Ever.
13. Every time I fill up Gilbert's bowl, I wonder what his dog food tastes like. Not enough to try it, but I am curious.
14. If I've heard a song three times, then I most likely know all the words.
15. I started playing golf because it was the only sport where I could beat my dad. Then he got good at that.
16. During conversations, the first thing that jumps into my mind is always something smartass. If I respond with something serious, it's probably the second or third thing that came into my mind.
17. I went to space camp. Nerd.
18. I do several impressions. My favorite is Mel Gibson's daughter in What Women Want. Kate hates that impression. Come to think of it, it is pretty annoying.
19. If I had to pick my top 5 bands or artists, the list would include Jim Croce, The Beatles, 2Pac, Elvis, and Harry Chapin. I have no idea if it's a coincidence that they're all dead (or partially dead). Numbers 6 and 7 are still alive, but probably not for much longer (Willie and Dylan).
20. I don't know how to cook much of anything. I've taken Home Ec, a cooking class, and watch The Food Network. Still got nothin.
21. I hate being late for anything. Even if it's an arbitrary ETD that I picked out of the sky. Kate hates being on time. I don't think either of us are going to budge on this one.
22. I'd lift weights more if there weren't so many strong people at the gym.
23. I want to own more power tools, even if I never use them.
24. I feel productive on trash day if I remember to take the trash out. It's not much, but it gets the day started off on the right foot.
25. I wish I enjoyed reading books, but I really don't. Sorry Mom.
So there's my 25. Now stop asking me to post these on Facebook. And if someone asks you to post your 25 on FB, you can steal any of mine that you want.